Barrow PWM Pump Control Speed With Mini Reservoir, Integrated kit for 17W Pump, LRC 2.0 ARGB, SPB17-TM
The product comes with a manual controller for lighting .
If you want to connect the lighting to the motherboard, please buy the Barrow ZBDZJX-5 Motherboard Synchronization Cable separately.
1. Method of activating manual mode: Enter the manual speed-control mode by rotating the speed control switch clockwise. Switch off the manual mode and enter the PWM automatic speed-control mode by rotating the speed- control switch to the end anticlockwise.
2. Type of controlling: LRC2.0 aurora RGB lighting control system.
3. (This standard configuration of the product excludes controller; if controller is needed, please buy it separately) ;
4. Product appearance structure will be upgraded without a prior notice, and the material object prevails.
5. Cautions: . Please do not make the pump rotate without water for a long time, otherwise irreparable damage will be caused .
Please make the water inlet of water pump upwards in use, so that coolant can naturally flow into the water inlet of water pump while being affected by gravity; please do not make the water inlet of water pump upwards, so as to avoid the normal operation of the water pump. . Please distinguish the inlet and outlet of the water pump before use, so as to avoid the normal operation
We Also Recommend
Bykski CP-PMD3COV-X-CT60 , Pump-reservoir Combination , Bykski DDC Pump With Lighting , Maximum Flow 600L/H Maximum Lift 6 Meter
Bykski Granzon GY-M Bridge Module , For GH Series Cold Row PMD3 Pump Connect , ITX Gamer Case Reservoir Water Cooling
Bykski B-PMD3-RX-AL-CT, PWM DDC Pumps With 120/170/230mm Reservoir, Maximum Flow 600L/H, Maximum Lift 4 Meter,
Barrow Radiator stand, Water Tank carrier, water pump Bracket, 12cm fan mounting bracket TCBJ-G12