Barrow Compressor Cooler for Water Cooling System Radiator for Lower The Chasiss Temperature CPU and GPU Cooler YSZY-01
1. Do not place the product upside down or horizontally when using;
2. According to the different air temperature and humidity in different places,different settings of the chiller may cause different condensation at the joints inside the machine box. Before use, the cooling temperature of the chiller should be adjusted based on the actual environment;
3. There is no power circulation device inside the machine, and this machine should be equipped with pump;
4. When the machine is running, the "cooling, display is on or flashing (the. cooling is not displayed in the state of standby), and the cooling starts after. the "cooling" flashes for about 3 minutes. At the moment, the "cooling" light is on;
5. Avoid any water dropping into the machine. Cut off the power and stop using. it immediately, if there is water dropping in it by accident;
6. No water is allowed to get into the machine. Please do not immerse the machine in water for cleaning;
7. Please use household power supply 220V, and do not use power supply with other specifications;
8. Do not block the air vents, and do not place. any objects around the vents;
9. Do not insert metal chips, iron wires, needles or other objects into the product;
10. Do not disassemble or modify by yourself.
11. The data involved in the page are all from the BARROW water cooling laboratory. Actual use will be slightly different according to the specific environment and product differences. Please refer to the actual situation;
12. In case of product appearance and structure upgrade, no further notice will be given, subject to the actual object.
Shutdown temperature and return difference temperature
Shutdown temperature: When the water temperature drops to the set temperature, the compressor will stop working and the machine will stop cooling Start-up temperature: When the water temperature reaches a certain temperature value, the compressor starts to work and the machine starts to cool (Start-up temperature = shutdown temperature + return difference temperature) Return difference temperature: When the water temperature reaches the set temperature value, the compressor starts to work and the machine starts to cool (fit is set to stop at 25*C and start at 26"C, the return difference will reach 1°C. And the compressor will work with a delay of 3 minutes before start-up).
Setting method of shutdown temperature
Press the SET key to enter the shutdown temperature setting interface, and adjust to the right temperature by pressing the "O" heating key or "V" cooling key (after setting, press the "Rst" key or wait for 10 seconds to return to the current temperature automatically)
Setting method of return difference temperature
Long press the Set key for 8 seconds, and the F1 code will appear on the screen, and then press the Set key to enter the setting interface of return difference temperature. Adjust to the right return temperature value by pressing the "△" heating key or "V" cooling key. (That is, when the shutdown temperature is 25°C, the water temperature will reach 27°C and the compressor starts to cool, and the return difference temperature should be set to2°C. )
Function of temperature calibration
Press the Set key for 8 seconds, and the F1 code will appear on the screen. Press the "△" key, and the F2 code will appear on the screen, and then press the Set key to enter the setting inter- face of calibration temperature. The default setting is 0. If there is an error between the actual water temperature and the displayed water temperature, please adjust it after confirming the error value. (Actual temperature-displayed temperature = calibration temperature) 1、If the actual temperature is 25°C and the displayed temperature is 23.5°C, the calibration temperature should be adjusted to 1.5°C 2、If the actual temperature is 23.5°C and the displayed temperature is 25°C, the calibration temperature should be adjusted to -1.5°C